Also referred to as PC Greens. Long-established and well-stocked independent natural food and grocery store in Malibu with a deli section, fresh juice bar, bakery case, and stocks nutritional supplements and vitamins, personal care products, fresh organic produce, packaged food, chilled food, and more. Has vegan and raw prepared food. Parking lot onsite. more-less
22601 W Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, California 90265
Now Open

Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-7:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by smilingveggie

Good Stop on Pacific Coast Hwy

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2015

I had read about this place on happycow many years back, and have stopped in multiple times. Here's my Pacific Coast Greens review.

PC Greens has been in business at this location for a very long time. It's located in a little shopping plaza with plenty of parking and rooftop space for sitting down to eat your meal. You can find a nice selection of natural food and grocery, snacks, fresh juice bar, and deli. The deli, though, has more meat then veg. Prices are not so cheap, but it is Malibu.

Some famous celebrities who reside in Malibu come here regularly to get their grocery. Once I saw actor Martin Sheen picking up his grocery.

The prepared food they offer include vegan and raw choices.

Pros: good selections, clean and spacious, convenient
Cons: meat department, not cheap

Cute, but limited hours

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2013

Good variety, prices seemed the same as anywhere, but it closes at 7/8pm. So if you need a similar store open later you have to go north to woodland hills/calabasas.

Pros: Cute, Good location
Cons: Limited hours

My new local

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2011

I recently moved to Malibu and this is my new favourite store. Excellent selection for vegetarions but particularly for vegans. The deli is really good and great value for money. I loved the vegan chicken. Even my non-vegetarian boyfriend loves it here.

Pros: Helpful Staff, Massive selection, Healthy options

Dear Owner and Manager of Pacific Coast Greens: