A 100% vegan mobile bakery food truck serving Palm Beach county. Check website for hours and locations. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Bakery, Organic, Delivery

First Review by kmilitello
kmilitello
kmilitello

Too much sugar

3 Posted on 06 / 01 / 2014

I love vegan cupcakes (especially the icing), but the cupcakes I had were too sweet to thoroughly enjoy. Admittedly, I have cut down on my sugar intake but I still very much enjoy desserts at the local vegan eateries. My husband I both thought the chocolate peanut butter was the best of those we tried. The PB&J was good but sweet. Unfortunately, the strawberry cupcake tasted so much of sweetener that I could not even taste the natural strawberry flavor and strawberry cake is usually a favorite of mine. If they have some cupcakes with low or no sugar, I would very much like to try those cupcakes. Both the consistency of the cupcake and the consistency of the icing was very nice. The owner was also very sweet.

Dear Owner and Manager of PAC Pastries' Food Truck: