I love vegan cupcakes (especially the icing), but the cupcakes I had were too sweet to thoroughly enjoy. Admittedly, I have cut down on my sugar intake but I still very much enjoy desserts at the local vegan eateries. My husband I both thought the chocolate peanut butter was the best of those we tried. The PB&J was good but sweet. Unfortunately, the strawberry cupcake tasted so much of sweetener that I could not even taste the natural strawberry flavor and strawberry cake is usually a favorite of mine. If they have some cupcakes with low or no sugar, I would very much like to try those cupcakes. Both the consistency of the cupcake and the consistency of the icing was very nice. The owner was also very sweet.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to West Palm Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has PAC Pastries' Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 376 times since Jan 2013.