Pabla Indian Cuisine

Punjabi cuisine, extensive menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Kosher, Take-out, Catering
364 Renton Center Way SW (SW Sunset Blvd & Rainier Ave S)
Renton, Washington 98055
425-228-4625

First Review by asdf19
kindlizard
kindlizard

mixed bag; fed us dairy

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

UPDATED**** We have returned and had a mix of experiences. Upon returning, they fed me dairy and the guy wryly smiled at me; not sure what that meant. Almost like he was messing w me. The woman (owner?/manager?) came over to "apologize", half-heartedly.

WE WON'T BE BACK

Pros:
Cons: fed vegans dairy, service
Jeff81
Jeff81

excellent

Posted on 06 / 30 / 2014

Great food. Great service. Clean. Vegan friendly.

Cons: only some entrees are vegan. ask your server.
Jawlsable
Jawlsable

lunch buffet

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

Really nice lunch buffet 1 item did not state it had cheese. But just be aware of what your eating naan bread is excellent!

elenaquin
elenaquin

You have to roll me out of here!

Posted on 06 / 27 / 2012

I love. love, love their lunch buffet so much!! I have to limit myself from going to often so I don't explode because I absolutely love every item and have to restrain myself from too much. I feel like I've had a Thanksgiving feast everytime I go! I especially love their yogurt mustard salad dressing.

Pros: Yogurt Muestard Salad Dressing, Lunch Buffet, Excellent Value
Cons: I eat too much

Delicious!

Posted on 05 / 29 / 2011

Excellent Indian vegetarian fare, with a super lunch buffett!

L4Peace
L4Peace

So much flavor!

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2011

This has been our favorite Indian takeaway spot for years. I can't comment on the dine-in experience, but the "to go" process is always prompt, courteous, and oh so yummy.
We learned about Pabla during a taxi ride home from the airport. The driver was from Calcutta, and we were discussing the fabulous Indian food we ate abroad. He recommended Pabla in Renton - the only Indian restaurant he enjoys here. We tried it the next day. Delicious!
Kabli channa is our favorite dish. We also love their vegetable samosas, garlic nan, mixed vegetables biryani... I could go on and on!

asdf19
asdf19

Lunch buffet is out of this world!

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2008

Pabla is delicious for dinner too, but the lunch buffet is an outstanding value. There are always 4 or so entrees, rice pilaf, salad, samosas, pakoras, raita, chutneys, salad, desserts... The works. The food is fresh and incredibly delicious.

And the adjoining store is definitely worth exploring.

Do not miss out!

The only drawback to the buffet is that many items contain dairy. You can ask them which ones are vegan, and you can order vegan off the menu, but you may have fewer buffet items to choose from.

Pros: delicious, buffet is a great value, great store
Cons: fewer vegan buffet items

absolutely delicious

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2007

Completely worth the trip to Renton. Absolutely delicious, fresh food. The lunch buffet is an excellent value with many items. There is a small store adjoining the restaurant where you can purchase ingredients and supplies for making Indian food at home.

Pros: delicious

Dear Owner and Manager of Pabla Indian Cuisine: