Ozona Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a selection of vegan (Daiya Cheese) and gluten free pizzas with a variety of gluten-free and also soy-free mock-meat toppings. Also offers vegan buffalo ranch knots, and a vegan salad. Gluten-Free desserts available. Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, International, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
404 N Orange St
Palm Harbor, Florida 34683
727-786-9662

Open Tue, Wed and Sun 4-9, Thur 12-9, Fri and Sat 12-10, closed Mon.

First Review by Vegan Lilly
BeachyLamb
BeachyLamb

Post-beach indulgence

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

Awesome 'Mom and Pop' style local pizza place. Ozona caters for every dietary need, including vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free. They now have an entire dedicated vegan menu, complete with Daiya cheese and Beyond Meats, that you can check out on their website! My husband and I love the vegan California Pizza. I brought my parents here (both meat eaters) when they were visiting from abroad and they agreed, it is some of the best pizza they have ever tasted. Everything is made from scratch so if you can, order up to an hour before you arrive. It is a little pricey, but so worth it, and the portions are large. And yes, the garlic knots are to die for.

Pros: Locally owned, Great selection for all diets, Pet friendly
Cons: Not in my weekly budget
BeachBabe
BeachBabe

Best Vegan Pizza

4 Posted on 12 / 12 / 2013

Stopped in last night for the first time. Quaint little family run business with pizza options for EVERY diet restriction. You will NOT be disappointed! Dairy free cheese has never tasted so good. Such a vegan treat.

Pros: Lots of fresh topping choices, Knowledgeable about V, GF, Allergies,
Cons: It's not closer to me, LOL
beachrita
beachrita

Amazing 5 Stars More than just Veg friendly

4 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2013

Amazing owners, amazing food our plates are practically licked clean wishing we ordered more every time we eat at Ozona Pizza. The Vegan Garlic Knots are my favorite food now and a staple at most of our meals. We order them to go and eat them at home with a homemade meal. The California Pizza thin Crust with Daiya Cheese is Delicious. They have several dining options, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free and regular items we have tried a little of all of it and it is all great. Unfortunately Happy Cow does not allow 5 stars for restaurants not totally vegetarian however this place deserves 6 because they offer it all fresh and they do it all amazingly. Tell them what your are craving and they will make it happen. They made us vegan garlic cheese bread not on the menu it was awesome!

Pros: Owner Cooks, Something for everyone, Fresh
Cons: There is only 1, They are not open Monday
Mariodaddy
Mariodaddy

Fresh, Fantastic now and Addict

4 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2013

Vegan Garlic Knots rock! Spicy ones were even better. Ozona Pizza you are awesome thank you we can bring any one with food allergies or prefer to eat healthy to you and you take care of them 150% with all your offerings of DAIYA, organic olive oils, fresh organic veggies or just the traditional fare. It is all top notch. The California Pizza was rockin with DAIYA. We were so surprised to see a gluten-free dairy free vegan pizza option as well as gluten free dairy free desserts. Keep up the outstanding work you all are so much fun thanks for making us laugh. The crust tasted so good it was so crispy and delicious and your homemade sauce tasted like it was fresh from the garden.

Pros: Excellent food, Great Value & Friendly, Nice Sized Portions
Cons: they serve meat, closed monday, open at 4pm most days
FlowerPower69
FlowerPower69

5 Stars

4 Posted on 01 / 29 / 2012

I had the worlds best gluten free, soy free, dairy free, vegan pizza. It was wonderful, crispy and full of so much flavor. We also had the best vegan pizza as well. The Vegan California was fresh and made pretty much in front of us. They even had organic spinach available as well as nutritional yeast. We also indulged ourselves with vegan Ice Cream on a gluten free ice cream cone. It is so nice to be able to order something from every section of the menu. They even have other items not listed on the menu. They are very aware of health issues as well as vegan diets. I trust them 100%. The place is small and quaint. The husband and wife team make the food and they have a real cute baby boy who comes out to visit the table. This is by far our favorite vegan restaurant. We will be back and tell all our friends.

Pros: Healthy, Fresh, Friendly

Ryveting
Ryveting

Phenomenal pie!

4 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2012

I adore this place! We recently found out about Ozona Pizza on Happy Cow and went that night to try it out. I'm used to a serious hike to get vegan pizza and now I can get it in my back yard. The food is delicious and there are options (such a novelty when it comes to eating out...). The vegan garlic knots are out of this world. Even better, the place is owner run and the folks who own it are kind and truly care about their customers.

Vegan Lilly
Vegan Lilly

Excellent Vegan Pizza, The best!

4 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2011

Very Fresh made to order. The Owners are very aware of potential allergies, intolerance etc. They offer a gluten free vegan pizza. It was incredible. They use Daiya mozzarella cheese. The pizza was dairy free egg free, Gluten Free and soy free. I was so impressed. They made Vegan Garlic knots for our table that were also excellent. I have not had a better meal in Palm Harbor in a long time. They also have Gluten free beer options and ciders as well as local brews from Ybor city and Dunedin brewery. I prefer to eat gluten free and was surprised they offered it. I wish them well. They also had gluten free ice cream cones and ice cream that was also vegan. Their regular vegan pizza and vegan topping options are amazing as well.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Desserts

Dear Owner and Manager of Ozona Pizza: