I have been part of the co-op for 10+ years. Everyone is always very helpful, knowledgeable & pleasant. I always find what I'm looking for. If someone is looking for a health food store I always recommend ONFC. I highly recommend joining the co-op.
We hit both Outposts on our trip to Milwaukee, one on the way in and one on the way out. I seem to remember this one being our stop before the airport to pick up panda licorice and other goodies. The nice thing is that they stock the panda candy coated licorice... my ultimate favorite sugar snack!
Outpost Natural Foods = Great Prices + Nice Staff + Good Selection + Great vegan options!
If I lived in Milwaukee I'd shop at Outpost over Whole Foods any day ... and I'm huge on Whole Foods. They seemed to have more/different vegan options and they have a huge bulk section. I don't know if it's because I live in downtown Chicago and pay a premium for about anything, but the prices at Outpost were incredibly reasonable and I was happy to not pay an arm and a leg! I will be back when I visit the Milwaukee area again.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Milwaukee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Outpost Natural Foods - S Kinnickinnic Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 319 times since Jan 2013.