Outpost Natural Foods - S...

Member-own natural foods market that is open to the public. Stocks organic fruits and vegetables, bulk staples, grocery, and more; also a deli. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
AmethystDandelion
AmethystDandelion

• raw

LOVE Outpost!

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2014

I have been part of the co-op for 10+ years. Everyone is always very helpful, knowledgeable & pleasant. I always find what I'm looking for. If someone is looking for a health food store I always recommend ONFC. I highly recommend joining the co-op.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

another great outpost

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2012

We hit both Outposts on our trip to Milwaukee, one on the way in and one on the way out. I seem to remember this one being our stop before the airport to pick up panda licorice and other goodies. The nice thing is that they stock the panda candy coated licorice... my ultimate favorite sugar snack!

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Good alternative to WFM.

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2010

Outpost Natural Foods = Great Prices + Nice Staff + Good Selection + Great vegan options!

If I lived in Milwaukee I'd shop at Outpost over Whole Foods any day ... and I'm huge on Whole Foods. They seemed to have more/different vegan options and they have a huge bulk section. I don't know if it's because I live in downtown Chicago and pay a premium for about anything, but the prices at Outpost were incredibly reasonable and I was happy to not pay an arm and a leg! I will be back when I visit the Milwaukee area again.

Dear Owner and Manager of Outpost Natural Foods - S Kinnickinnic Ave: