Casual veggie restaurant. Selections of food consists of very simple sandwiches, 2-3 hot vegetarian entrees, juices, a large selection of teas. Small portions. Also a small shop inside that focuses on astrology and tarot. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Spanish, Mediterranean, Juice bar
c/ Jaime I, 2 (Plaze del Parque)
Ibiza, Spain 07800
+34-971392321

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by khakikey
VerenaBadofszky
VerenaBadofszky

A little too expensive

3 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2014

The food is really good, but one dish won't satisfy you. The prices are a little high, but I'd still say it's worth it since there are not many vegan/vegetarian places around. The staff SEEMS unfriendly but actually they are not. I think it's just that their english is not the greatest, so maybe they're a little shy?

Mirja Love RAW
Mirja Love RAW
  • raw

Poor service, Good Food, Great Decor!

3 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2014

The best coffee on the island! Organic and super tasty. Comes in a tiny cup so I ordered 3 to make one regular cup. I slo loved the raw energy balls which I enjoyed alongside my coffee. Yummm! I have been many times but none of the staff every greets you hello or grants you a smile. A huge downer as this could have been the nicest cafè in town...

njoy
njoy

place for vegetarians

3 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2014

in the city of ibiza

Pros: atmosphere, great food
Cons: slow service , high prices, small plates

justlikethat
justlikethat

Too Expensive

2 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

We meant to have lunch at this place. So we picked the menus, as waitress was on the phone, sat down looked through menu, checked prices...stand up & left. The place looks lovely, unique & cosy, but it's too expensive for its kind. Yes, it is right in centre, under the castle..but that's not we looked for. We just wanted tasty, healthy veggie meals for affordable prices. That's what this place can't offer.

Pros: Design, Cosy
Cons: Expensive, Expensive
Mrspark88
Mrspark88

Lovely little place

4 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2013

As the last dinner of our miniholiday we Finaly went in to the city for a vegan meal at a vegetarian place. And this place Was the one we were looking for, and just fell into our Laos. Right next to the Castle it has a very good location in the city. Not so near where we were staying but still. A lovely veggie place, big menu although not so many dinner options. The seitan dish Was amazing! I loved that they had so many teas and juices, and also Organic Stuff. I wish they had more alternative for the evening, but great for lunch! All in all a great place, loved the look of it and the meny. The prices could have been a little cheaper, the portions a bit bigger (they were sort of japanese size) and the Staff a little more friendly. A must see though :)

Pros: The style, The food, The menu
Cons: The Staff, The prices, The portions
SuzieQuban
SuzieQuban

Nice spot!

4 Posted on 10 / 06 / 2013

I like this place! Very cozy, nice service, good location. Prices are a bit high for the portion sizes served, but other than that all is good and worth a visit, wherever you are from! Many vegan options, and even if it is not vegan on the menu they can usually be veganized ;) just ask!

Pros: Staff, Location, Flavor
Cons: Bit expensive for portion size
JenniferLoveParis
JenniferLoveParis

My kind of food

5 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2013

The street is a continuation of Plaza del Parque, very central in the port of Ibiza Town. I went on several occasions this year, and from the veggie restaurants on the island this is the one that best caters to my palate. I eat like this, and I cook like this. They use a BlendTec and not Vitamix for their smoothies, so the consistency is not as smooth as I am used to. But the smoothies are made with real fruits and lots of veggies (as opposed to just green superfood powders) so the flavor is there. I had the Quinoa Burger, just substituted the cheese for tahini. I also had a seitan sandwich, and their house specialty raw pasta (not all of the above during the same visit...). It was all good!

Pros: Location, Green Smoothies, Staff
buzzlambert
buzzlambert

Doable

3 Posted on 04 / 25 / 2013

A little over priced... quite delicious though! And laughable service with a frown. Sitting outside on the little terrace, while eating yummy, healthy things, next to the castle wall is beautiful!

Pros: delicious food, city center, near castle
Cons: service, price, serving size
cuckooworld
cuckooworld

vegan

4 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2013

Loads of vegan and raw options. The place is a great effort of making natural stuff

Pros: raw, vegan
Cons: cleanliness ?
ellsbells
ellsbells

not recommended

2 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2012

Apart from our first time visiting, where the waitress was lovely, we had a terrible experience here. The atmosphere was very unwelcoming, and on our final visit we were accused of stealing due to a mix up with their bill paying system, very bad experience, hostile and unfriendly, we had to get up and leave, left us feeling terrible, would not recommend this place at all :-(

Cons: bad atmosphere
emilysbread
emilysbread

Very good but...

4 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2011

Salads, sandwiches and smoothies are very good, but maybe, being not organic, a little too expensive.

khakikey
khakikey

THE place for veggies

5 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2008

We've always set this cute restaurant as the center of the veggie life in the island. They have a large veggie menu. The food is simple but delicious. The crowd is diverse and laid back. Number one veggie place in the island, hands down.

Pros: Central, 100% veggie, Ambience
  • peasonearth peasonearth

Hi Khakikey, I thought your review was great. I'm going to the Canary Islands soon and look forward to hanging out here.

Dear Owner and Manager of Out of Time People: