Sweets shop offering raw vegan cakes and other raw vegan treats. Opened in summer 2012. more-less
Bd. Ferdinand nr. 58, sector 2, Bucuresti
Bucharest, Romania
+40-725-683426

Open Mon-Fri 9.00-20.00, Sat 10.00-18.00.

First Review by veggieriga
veggieriga
veggieriga

Good raw desserts

4 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2014

I liked the raw chocolate cake and the yellow and chocolate macarons more than the other sweets I bought. I would return to buy more types of cakes. There is only one table with two chairs and they do not sell any drinks, so it is more a place to buy things to go. However, when I asked whether they had any drinks, the pastry chef gave me a cup of water and also a spoon to eat my cake which was kind of her. The cakes cost 15 lei/100 grams and my slice of cake and 9 small sweets were 49 lei which seemed really expensive compared to other restaurants that have raw desserts in Bucharest. I was actually a bit surprised at the cost when I got the total. They were also just piled on top of each other in the styrofoam container. I took my photos of the cake and small sweets in the store and just moving from the cash register to the table, some of the sweets had fallen in the container. It would be nice to improve the packaging to make it more environmentally friendly or maybe give it a better presentation especially given the price (as most pastry shops have nicer boxes for their products). I was able to see the kitchen from the street and it appeared very clean.

Also some of their desserts contain honey, but I am not sure what percentage. I only noticed when flipping through their catalog with their cakes.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 11, 2014