Medium sized whole food store selling a great variety of organic food including fresh fruit and vegetables and some non-food items. Great choice of fresh bread, most of it vegan (labeled). Open Mon-Sat, closed Sun. more-less

First Review by kuuupo
trekstein
trekstein

Vegetarian heaven

5 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

Wonderful range of products squeezed into quite a small store. Great place to stock up if you are self-catering while travelling. Friendly staff. Situated only about a quarter of an hour's walk from central Bruges.

Pros: Wide range, Good quality products, Friendly staff
magnolily
magnolily

Great!

5 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2013

Went to find there vegan products and I was really happy to see how many things they have! I'd suggest this place to anyone! Very kind staff, fresh fruits and vegetables, salads and many more. A must-go place if you look for vegan, vegetarian, bio or just healthy quality food!

Pros: Variety and Quality, Friendly staff
kuuupo
kuuupo

Ideal for staples and snacks

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2013

I was on a tour of various Belgian cities, which often allowed little time for long lunches or dinners and didn't have much on offer for vegans, and this store really helped fill the gaps. It was easy to find and stocked the usual vegan and vegetarian staples alongside various snacks for refuelling on the go. I bought oat milk for my tea, soya yoghurt to supplement the hotel breakfast and vegan chocolate spread for midnight snacks! As good as my local whole-foods store and a calm and friendly space too.

Pros: had all my essentials, was easy to find, not particularly expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Origin'o: