Origenes Organicos Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Organic restaurant and shop. Offers a few vegetarian meals with soy protein. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mexican, Non-veg

Steve Smith
Steve Smith

friendly small pricey

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2013

we have picked up items at the shop (3-4x) that are rare in DF....until now...so that is great but some things are just too expensive like bread and produce. We ate at the restaurant last time and there was no vegan option but we worked it out and the veggies arrived swimming in a bland sauce.

Pros: store, staff, area
Cons: muy caro, too expensive, $$$$$$
LynnGilmartin
LynnGilmartin

Handy, Healthy Little Store

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2013

I was very happy to find this place during my stay in Mexico City. It's located on the corner of a quaint little street of Condesa, where you can sit on the tables outside to enjoy a meal or a fresh juice. I didn't eat there, but I did stock up on plenty of healthy groceries, including all-organic fruit and veg.

Pros: Organic, Location, Healthy
Cons: Expensive
enRoute
enRoute

peaceful spot in Condesa

Posted on 11 / 23 / 2012

Lovely little shop which also includes some excellent health food products. The restaurant and food is definitely on the pricier side - some might say yuppie - but it's worth it for a gorgeous morning on the sidewalk. Recommended, but not budget.

Pros: delicious, unique
Cons: expensive

goldie
goldie

Jan '08

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2008

I ate here several times in Jan '08. It is an organic supermarket and cafe in the Hipodromo Condesa area, very close to Parque Mexico. It's in a quiet, slightly upmarket & artistic residential area, across the road from a small park. No one there spoke English & I had very little Spanish but was able to communicate the basics OK. Food was excellent as was the service. I had a great gourmet vegetarian sandwich one time & other visits had very good mixed bean salads. Prices were reasonable. There's only half a dozen or so tables but it was never too busy.

Pros: organic, clean, friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Origenes Organicos Restaurant: