Organix Vegan Deli

A vegan deli/juice bar inside Organix market. Its small kitchen prepares sandwiches, burgers, and Mexican food. Has a child's menu. Located close to the Rose Bowl. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Mexican, Juice bar, Take-out
1731 Colorado Blvd, Eagle Rock (Eagle Rock Blvd N)
Los Angeles, California 90041
323-254-0284

First Review by Dharma~Ram
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

great deli

5 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

After finishing our shopping, we decided to order a couple of items to take home for dinner. The menu is all vegan and all the choices look yummy. We settled on the Jerk (Caribbean chicken) burger and the Puerco (pulled pork) sandwich. We were both really impressed with them. The Jerk had just the right flavor and spicy kick. The Puerco was perfectly seasoned jackfruit with slaw. We definitely plan on going back to try more items. Delicious! The staff are super friendly too.

Pros: vegan deli, delicious and fabulous, friendly staff
kenvegan
kenvegan

Excellent Vegan Deli!

5 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2013

If you are looking for comfort foods vegan style, look no further! The vegan deli is in the back of an well-stocked vegetarian grocery store, and there is just one table that you can sit at to enjoy your meal. I ordered the vegan crab cake with a side of potato salad, and my friend ordered the Castro Burger. Next to LA's Crossroads, which I think has the most amazing vegan crab cake) this vegan crab cake was nearly as good at a much more reasonable price. The potato salad was very tasty. I wish Organix Vegan deli were closer to where I live, as I would love to have such an excellent and fast place to eat delicious vegan food.

Pros: Food, Service
Dharma~Ram
Dharma~Ram

Great Deli and Market!

5 Posted on 11 / 23 / 2013

The food at the deli cafe was delicious. I ordered the popular Castro Veggie Burger with Avocado on GF bread and it was so tasty that I ate it real quick. I really like that a majority of their dishes are home made including the sauces and all. This spot was a much needed addition to this neighborhood. The place is also run by really cool people from the area. I look forward to heading back very soon!
Updated from previous review on Saturday November 23, 2013