Bakery booth offering muffins in the Edinburgh area (check website), and on the Promenade by the Swim Centre between the hours 10am-3pm. Vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free bakery. more-less

First Review by imogenmichel
craigmc
craigmc

great tasting.

4 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2014

Recently visited for a tasting session in Edinburgh.
Julia has big plans to expand on several fronts and hopefully will start this via kickstarter soon.
Out tasting session was a variety of options she is working on present, very varied which is great to see. As well as delicious cake, we had some awesome ice cream and a variety of savoury options. Sue had produced a selection of vegan dips all homemade.

I'll be out to portobello soon tobtry some more.

Pros: vegan, people, enthusiasm
imogenmichel
imogenmichel

Great tasting vegan and free-from produce

5 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2014

Today I went to the Organically Yours Taste Test at Augustine United Church in Edinburgh with a couple of other people from the local vegan/vegetarian meetup group. I tried a little of everything they had on offer and I was very impressed with the quality as well as the friendliness and helpfulness of Julia and her friends. I was totally blown away by the quality of their vegan butter which was totally unlike anything I'd ever had before! My only suggestion for improvement would be for them to use the word 'vegan' rather than 'vegetarian, egg free and dairy free' on their packaging and promotional material, as I always feel more confident buying food that I know is vegan. They are hoping to get a food truck and/or a storefront soon, so that would be a very exciting development!

Pros: Delicious free-from goods, Friendly and helpful
Cons: Does not label as vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Organically Yours: