Small chain of organic stores. Stocks organic produce, major health food brands, gluten-free, skin care, eco-friendly detergents & cleaning products, grocery items, and natural remedies. more-less
Calle 75, Edificio Mega Storage, San Francisco

mac23
mac23

Small, Friendly Organic Store

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

I try to eat organic most of the time and I found out that this store was a block from my house. The lady who works at the store is very kind and helped me find different products that I needed. Although a lot of the imported products are expensive, some are affordable. They have a small fresh produce section, which only has basic vegetables. If you can, go on Monday, because they deliver the fresh produce on Mondays. I wish they have more fruits and other options. I bought the water filter from there and love it!

Pros: friendly staff, fresh organic produce, clean and neatly organized
Cons: some are expensive, only 1 or 2 fruits, not a lot of fresh produce options

Dear Owner and Manager of Organica: