Stocks organic, gluten-free, and vegan health products. Including fresh produce, hemp powder and other superfoods. Offers hemp shakes. more-less
Venustiano Carranza 509, Col. Emiliano Zapata
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 48380
322-222-3286

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by michelle888
zdajani
zdajani

A Must Visit for Anyone Focusing on Organic/Health

Posted on 12 / 03 / 2013

We stopped in there today and had a delightful experience. It's much bigger than you would assume. Tip: get the hummus that they make fresh every day. It's yummy. The staff there are very friendly and knowledgable which was certainly refreshing in Mexico. As you are coming into the old town of PV, just past the second tunnel, it's on your right side. We are making it a regular stop now on all our trips!

michelle888
michelle888

THE PERFECT FOOD SHOPPING PLACE

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2012

I love the store!! I love the service they gave to me! they're always in a good mood and know about my nutritional needs, I finally found a place where I can shop a good variaty of organic & healthy products! :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Superfoods: