Small, organic and vegetarian restaurant with also a grocery section selling foods from oat milk to nutritional yeast as well as non-veg items. Menu includes brown rice sushi, vegetable sushi, tofu nuggets, rice and noodle plates, and soups. NOTE: The restaurant is closed on Tuesday but the store is open. Has another outlet at Bukit Merah Lane 1 and Bukit Batok. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Singaporean, Asian

First Review by Mini Mum
le cous cous
le cous cous

yummmmmmyyyyy!

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2012

We chanced upon this place when we were very hungry and ordered lots and EVERYTHING was so good. The bakuteh was so flavoursome and had lots of veggies in it. The tofu and mushroom set came with salad, spinach and a good assortment of mushrooms (I wish the mushroom tofu dish had been a bigger portion though, finished it in no time). They also had the hakka dish 'suan pan zi' which had a lovely texture to it although the taste was not so traditional but yummy nonetheless. The vegetable curry was catered to people who are not fans of spiciness as we found it a little too bland. The stand out dish for me was the vegetable sushi. The combination of taste and textures packed together so tightly yet tasting so fresh and light was just amazing. It also came with a mustard sauce that packed a punch!

Pros: delicious food, reasonable prices, excellent service
Cons: a little cramped
Mini Mum
Mini Mum

A great local eatery!

4 Posted on 11 / 11 / 2011

A very friendly local cafe. The food is always good and there is a varied selection. Very reasonable prices - $7.50 for Lei Cha. The staff are friendly and I never feel awkward on the occasions that I eat alone. The only downside for me is that drinks are almost as expensive as the meals. £4.50 for a green tea - I don't think so.

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Reasonable prices for food
Cons: Expensive drinks

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic SunnyChoice: