Since Jan 2013 this became an independent organic health food market. I addition to groceries, you will find bulk herbs and staples, a raw juice and smoothie bar, organic salad bar, bakery and deli. Previously a Sprouts Farmers Market. more-less
40458 Winchester Rd

FirstlyFiona
FirstlyFiona

Vegan Soft Serve!

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2013

I only made a brief visit when passing through town, but am sure I will be back. They have vegan soft serve! It looked like they also had other vegan food offered fresh made as well as smoothies but I didn't get a chance to check them out. I was also really excited to see that they carry Tings, So Delicious Turtle Trails Ice Cream, and other vegan goodies I sometimes have difficulty locating. I highly recommend that you check them out!

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Roots: