Non-smoking / smoking, non air-conditioned / air-conditioned areas, cozy environment. Dishes not oily, not salty and obvious using natural ingredients. Wholesome and healthy. Can park in their car park and claim a refund of RM5 when settling the bill. Price: Moderate more-less
Organic, Chinese
B3-07-09, Casa Utama Condo, Lrg Lebuh Bandar Utama, PJU 6A
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia 47400
+603-77290236

Call for Hours

First Review by KLGuy

Pretty good organic vegetarian restaurant

4 Posted on 02 / 12 / 2012

I visit this restaurant once every few months. Food's tasty, ambiance is good, service is pretty good too. The fruit tea is great. Recently I notice there's MSG added too the food, that's something I hope the restaurant can improve on.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff
Cons: MSG

Very busy restaurant on weekends

2 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2011

I went on a Saturday night for dinner but took along time to locate the place & when I arrived there the place was packed but to be honest I didn't like the attitude of the manager/owner/supervisor who in my opinion does not how to handle customers well! This will be my last visit as I need a comfortable environment to go along with the food! If you insist on going please make sure you know the area well & best to book a table in advance & if you have special dietary requirements = FORGET IT! Go somewhere else! To be fair I believe the food is good due to the crowd & price is reasonable for a organic vegetarian rest!

Pros: Price
Cons: Packed , Non accomodating, Unfriendly service on weekend

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Recipe: