Serves meat, veg options available. Address is 中央区南三条西6-1-3 ティアラ36ビル1F. Organic + is an Italian restaurant that offers an extensive tapas and pasta menu with vegan, macrobiotic, and vegetarian items marked. Stylish decor, has English menu. Operating since Jan 2013. Closes every 2nd Sunday of the month. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

chocoholicPhilosophe
chocoholicPhilosophe

Excellent food

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2015

I came here with a Japanese omni friend, and we both really enjoyed the food.

It was (literally) well below freezing outside, so I started with a hot (mulled) wine to help me thaw, which I very much enjoyed.

My friend and I ordered 4 dishes between us to share off the izakaya menu. Note that if you order items off the izakaya menu, you should expect the size to be fairly small, as izakaya dishes are not usually intended to be enough for one person - and you shouldn't expect them to come out all at once either, they're intended for sharing.

We had the soy-meat zangi (a vegan version of a local chicken speciality), the millet "fish" and chips, croquettes, and miso baked avocado. It was all delicious, but the stand out was definitely the miso baked avocado, which I unfortunately forgot to photograph.

We then rounded out the meal with dessert - a fruit crumble for me, and tiramisu for my friend. These weren't quite so stand-out, but were still very tasty.

We left feeling satisfied but not overfull - the amount of food was about right.

Although the meal wasn't cheap by Japanese standards, considering that we had alcohol, a range of mains, and dessert, the price (about $30 a head from memory) was very reasonable to my Australian sensibilities.

Pros: English menu available, Vegan items clearly marked, Delicious
Cons: On the expensive side for Japanese food
necius
necius

Decent vegan food in the nightlife area

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2015

Organic+ was my first real exposure to macrobiotic food (which seems to be quite a thing in Sapporo), conveniently located in the Susukino area. I ordered soy-meat zangi (Hokkaido style fried 'chicken') and whilst it tasted delicious, the serving was pretty small. My (non-vegan) girlfriend ordered the fish, and it took her a while to realise that it was actually mock fish.

The atmosphere of the place was excellent, and the service was good. While the level of English spoken was limited, I was able to confirm that what I was ordering was definitely Vegan, and afterwards they even gave us a couple of Vegan biscuits as a gift.

Pros: Good food, Nice atmosphere, Convenient location
Cons: Small servings
beroccstar
beroccstar

Organic, stylish, yummy

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

We really enjoyed our dinner here. Lots of veggie options all clearly marked, good service and an upscale and yet cosy ambience that makes for good conversation and a nice night. Food was healthy and delicious. Wish we found it earlier, we would have been back!

Pros: organic, nice ambiance
Cons: not fully vegetarian

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Plus: