I live in Chesterfield and see their menu out nearly every day, this IS NOT a veggie restaurant, they definitely sell meat here as you can smell the horrible cooking flesh called bacon from it as well as 'bacon breakfast' on the menu
If it is a health food shop, why was everything deep fried and so far from whole food? Went there with 5 people, all disappointed by the food on the menu.
Cons: The food, The interpretation of wholesome food, The size of the salad
I live in Chesterfield and use this place regularly. I am vegan and they always have a selection of cakes, pasties and other ready made goods. Also they sell fridge, frozen and some store goods that are vegan and other specialist diets. Recently its had a bit of a re-fit and now has seating downstairs and seating and kitchen upstairs. Its a bit tricky if you have a pram or a problem with getting up steps but the staff are happy to help! They always advertise local things of interest in the window or on notice board. Worth a visit if your in town
Cons: steps, limited range, limited knowlegde of veganism
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Chesterfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Organic Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 579 times since Jan 2013.