Small organic cafe using some fresh produce grown by the owners. Serves veggieburger only on Fridays with a feature home built vegburger for about $8-9 CAD (not vegan). Also try the salad dressings. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Take-out

First Review by Tiggy7
Bonnie Heather
Bonnie Heather
  • non-vegetarian

awesome

5 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2010

I've eaten here more than a dozen times and have enjoyed every meal. The salads are huge and delicious, the juice is fabulous, the soups are heavenly, and the sandwiches are delightful. Friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere.

Pros: healthy menu, organic, fresh
Cons: small, sometimes full
erin g
erin g

My love

5 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2010

We love love love the Cafe, we get veggie burgers every friday and we go at least once more during the week. Tha staff is awesome, very casual atmosphere and the food is amazing, mostly grown by the owners in their own green house.

Pros: Food, price, atmosphere
tbrew
tbrew

Wonderful experience !

5 Posted on 10 / 13 / 2007

Myself and my girlfriend were driving across Canada and we decided to stop for lunch at the Organic garden cafe as recommended by a local health food store. Had a nice chat with the friendly owner. We had the rice bowl and got a couple of black bean wraps to go and some wheatgrass shots. Everything was really delicious. Apparently they grow their own wheatgrass..how cool is that ? Also cool was you fill in your order and hand it in at the kitchen.....overall a very enjoyable experience for 2 hungry travellers!

Pros: great food, nice people, nice people

Tiggy7
Tiggy7
  • non-vegetarian

Yummy and nutritious!

5 Posted on 03 / 05 / 2007

I haven't been there in awhile, but once Summer hits the city, that's it baby; Friday nights, you know where you can find me. At the OGC, getting 'one for here and one to go'. (Burgers, that is!)
The burgers are SOOO GOOD, it's not enough to be able to buy them only one day a week; I sincerely hope they change that. Also, their Spinach Pesto Pizza is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEELISH!

Pros: Great staff, good portions, fast service
Cons: not enough seats

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Garden Cafe: