Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe and market opened Apr 2012. Many items on menu are vegan. Vegan breakfast include corn pancakes, bean burrito. Lunch includes vegan pizza, pasta, panini, stir fry, and soup. Has smoothies and juices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, Organic, American, Non-veg

EricWiens
EricWiens

best hidden gem in Fresno

5 Posted on 04 / 14 / 2013

This place is amazing. The food is wonderful and the staff is very friendly.

Pros: vegan, gluten free, organic
KathyMcCrary
KathyMcCrary

Great vegan waffle

5 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2012

I had the vegan waffle covered with strawberries and bananas - yum! The place was empty on a Friday at 9 am, but I enjoyed the atmosphere. The waffle was made from oats and rice flour with pecans - very hearty and filling. Everything seemed very fresh and I could tell that quality ingredients were used. I would definitely go back if traveling through Fresno again - I'd like to try their green smoothie.

Pros: Close to 99 freeway, organic, fresh food, Friendly server
Cons: Ingredients not listed on menu
mngirlatheart
mngirlatheart

Loved it!

5 Posted on 06 / 12 / 2012

I happened upon this restaurant by accident and was so glad! It's obvious that the proprietors care about healthy AND GOOD food! The menu was varied, interesting and constantly changing based on what is in season. I had the special--a wheat roll with marinated veggies and the best green beans ever as a side--they were sweet and nutty and soooo good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone--vegetarian, vegan or not.

BridgetC
BridgetC
  • herbivore

Delicious

5 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2012

I woke up this morning and knew I had to go to Organic Fresno again. This time, I got the gluten free waffle with fantastic strawberries (really fresh) and my honey got pasta puttanesca and loved it. He got it with cheese, but of course you can get it without. The Hamiltons are incredibly nice people and the food is great. Can't ask for better.

AudraNicholson
AudraNicholson

Yummy

5 Posted on 05 / 07 / 2012

We really enjoyed eating at Organic Fresno!! The staff is super friendly and the food is really great!! My favorite so far is their veggie pizza with a side of dairy-free ranch dressing to dip it in!! Yum!! Can't wait to go back!! :)

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Great prices
ChrisBreedlove
ChrisBreedlove

Making Justice Yummy

5 Posted on 04 / 17 / 2012

The Organic Fresno staff is always friendly (genuine) and knowledgeable. Organic Fresno is committed to healthy just food. I always leave satisfied and enlightened. It's a way of life.

Pros: Yummy, Healthy, Just
SharonWeaverVock
SharonWeaverVock

Great place for an organic vegetarian meal

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2012

Love the menu choices. I stopped by with a friend for lunch. We both had a cup of the potato kale soup and really enjoyed the fresh, rich flavors in this dish. We then had the Veggie Stir-Fry which had amazing flavor and texture. It was very hearty and satisfying. Made with twelve grains and veggies along with a great combination of spices. Loved our entire meal.
They have a nice breakfast and lunch menu along with awesome smoothies and desserts. Best part is they are organic. Can't wait to try more items on the menu. Love this place and their owners. Nice to have a place where you are made to feel like family.

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Fresno: