Organic Food Depot

Organic produce, vitamins, veg-friendly packaged foods, and grocery. more-less
4301 Commuter Dr Ste 105 (near Holland Rd and S Plaza Trail)
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462
757-467-8999

Open Mon-Thur 10-7, Fri 10-8, Sat 10-6, Sun 12-6.

First Review by GoatxThrower
Sadierain
Sadierain

• non-vegetarian

Horrible Manager

1 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2012

The store manager, Cindy, is a piece of work. I bought a bottle of cocoa butter that had seal on it and I didn't know the texture or anything of the product because of the seal. I brought it home and couldn't even get the product out of the jar, that's how hard it was and I even tried to microwave it to no avail. I eventually had to use a spoon to dig some product out and that didn't work either, an hour after my purchase, I returned the product back to the store with the receipt. The store manager, Cindy, did not accept the return and she was very rude to me. Then, she used her fingernails to dig into the product to show me that it works and then expected me to get the very same product back with me that I was planning to use on my baby's face. In other words, she used her unclean fingernails that she has been working with all throughout the day in the store to scoop the product out of the jar to show me that it works and then she was giving the same product back to me to use it on my baby's face. I asked her for an exchange and she said no. It was really disgusting how she was treating me. I could have bought the very same product at any other store and with the receipt and the fact that I hadn't used it at all, they would have accepted a return or exchange. But be aware, in this store, you cannot return anything. They insulted me in front of my daughter. I would never go back to that tiny store again and support their business. [edit by staff]. I told Cindy, the manager, that with the poor level of customer service that I am receiving at their store, I would never shop there again and she said "GOOD" , she is one angry bitter woman for sure. She definitely does not care to keep the customers happy. I used to be a regular customer in the past and they lost me as a customer due to the hell and insult they threw at me for a 7 dollar worth of product. Pathetic and sad.

Pros: None, None, None
Cons: Rude Staff, Small selection of products
GoatxThrower
GoatxThrower

Support this store

5 Posted on 06 / 02 / 2008

There used to be one on Shore Drive a while back but it closed down. It seems to be a tad bit cheaper than Heritage with a smaller selection, but it's still great.

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Food Depot: