Health food products, beauty supplies, pet products, baby food, and more. more-less
862 N Highway A1A (Highway 192)
Indialantic, Florida 32903
321-724-2383

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by bumble3145
juicygirl
juicygirl

Love the Nut Burgers!

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2012

I really like this place...It's so nice to have a little health food store beach side with hand made quality food. The homemade Nut Burger is amazing! Not sure if she changed the recipe since but when I asked the owner she told me they have a little cheese in them, so they are NOT Vegan.
They also have a juice bar with fresh carrot, beet, wheatgrass, veggie juices.
It takes awhile but worth the wait! Cute shop with lots of supplements and natural teas and such to browse while you wait for your food. The owner is super sweet and everyone who works there is very nice:)

Pros: Nut Burger, Friendly Staff, Convienent location
Cons: can be a little slow, close early
  • caylirae caylirae

Hello juicygirl! I work at organic food center and just wanted to clear up that the cheese we use in the nutburgers is a vegan cheese. They are completely vegan nutburgers. :)

Jaya Krishna
Jaya Krishna

Good and Wholesome

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2011

I used to be the cook there, I can stand by the soups all are vegan and mostly gluten free made fresh daily by Cayli:) The Nut Burgers are my recipe to die for, Fallafel is the ownwers recipe, she is from Egypt it's wonderful and the veg sandwiches are good as well, they use vegenaise.

Pros: friendly, good value
Cons: more selection, have chicken & fish in same kithchen
bumble3145
bumble3145

Very helpfull

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2010

I love this market, they are very helpfull when it comes to supliments and remidies.

Pros: friendly, Clean, great assortment
Cons: limited fresh produce

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Food Center: