Large natural food market offering a wide range of products. Has fresh organic produce, bulk food,, vitamins, nutritional supplements, personal care products, packaged foods, deli, and other natural grocery. Parking on site. Replaced the former Planet Organic Market. more-less
6487 Quinpool Rd
Halifax, Nova Scotia NS B3L 1B2

Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by KD

I will never shop here again

Posted on 09 / 25 / 2015

Awful vegan selection, everything is overpriced and the management is awful.

Cons: Discriminatory , Awful management

Great place to look for unique vegan items

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

Like another poster said, when you're on a budget, it's hard to do all of your shopping here because most things are pretty expensive. Whenenver I'm in the mood to try something new, I like to stop by Organic Earth because they have vegan items that you cannot get anywhere else. For instance, my last visit there I discovered smoked tempeh, Veganaise tarter sauce and different flavours of kale krisps.

They offer some products from small local businesses. I saw Rawkin' Cakes and Creations there last time and was excited to try it.

Besides food, they have cosmetics, personal care items, supplements and bulk foods.

The staff are great. I was approached by an employee while looking at sports supplements and she expressed interest in how I was able to do bodybuilding as a vegan. It was great!

Pros: Tons of unique items, Friendly staff
Cons: Expensive

Vegan Shopping!

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2014

Small store, but with many great options for vegans. I really like that they have a bulk food section where you are able to purchase nuts, seeds, baking flours, etc But sometimes its hard to find certain items as they are located in drawers due to space issues. But the staff is friendly and will help you find what you need. They have a great frozen food section with many vegan options, and also have some cleaning products, products for animals and a personal care section that I have yet to check out thoroughly.

Pros: Vegan options, Variety
Cons: Small space, Hard to find things sometimes

pricey but good selection

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2010

This is a regular-sized store with a lot of selection.

Pros: good selection, grains and legumes in bulk
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Earth Market: