Organic Cafe Noah Style

Organic vegan cafe. Two sets are available at lunch consisting of a large vegetable plate and of a seasonal curry, both served with brown rice. Also sells some vegan food products. The place is a little bit difficult to find. Directions: Naha City Monorail - Gibo Station walk 7 minutes. Bus stop: Shuri Ikehata-cho walk 3 minutes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Japanese, Organic, Take-out
Shuri Onaka-cho 1-9
Naha, Japan 903-0823
098-943-2552

Open Wed-Sun 11am-4pm (last order 3pm).

First Review by Neeruam
veggiemonk
veggiemonk

Great vibes!

4 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2013

I am live in Okinawa for business and looking for healthy restaurant in Naha area.
Their food is amazingly tasty and sweets are so good!
I love the staff here. They're friendly, helpful and peaceful. If you want the absolute freshest ingredients and relax, then you'll enjoy this restaurant.

This is one of the places where your stomach feels good after you eat there.

VegHonky
VegHonky

Not Recomended

2 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

We went to Okinawa to spend some holiday there. As one of us was a vegetarian and myself also loves healthy food so we went to this café, called “Noah Style”.

By the first look from the outside, it looked nice although it seemed too secluded. Due to that, we rather felt bit difficult to walk through the entrance. Unlike usual cafe, we needed to take off our shoes before entering. We asked if they had English or Chinese menu but regrettably their way of responding was rather rude and not friendly at all.
We anyway managed to order lunch plates for us. Indeed, there were variety of side foods on the plate but we felt that the taste of them was rather shallow and weak. And the brown rice in the middle was bit stiff and hard. We struggled to eat up and seemed to have had some digestive problems afterwards.

It is true that we didn’t enjoy the dish there but we would rather like to mention the followings more that the staff in this cafe DIDN’T seem to welcome any of Chinese people at all. The way they serviced us was very different from other customers. We felt very awkward being there. We just wanted to have healthy lunch in a nice ambience while we were on holiday but this place ruined the feeling of it.

We still like healthy Japanese food but we will never go back to this café.

Neeruam
Neeruam

Quality food and good atmosphere

5 Posted on 04 / 08 / 2012

I went to this place last february when I was spending holidays in Okinawa. It was a good surprise to find a vegan restaurant in the small streets of Naha city.
Here you can have a brief look at their small menu : http://www.noahstyle.co.jp/user_data/shop_infomation.php (all in japanese, sorry...)

I had the curry set (for lunch) that was 1300 yen. It was spicy, tasty, and orignal. I really had enough to it, and I didn't expected the dessert : a bit of carrot cake (but really small piece).

Eating in this place make you feel like you are belonging to the community living here, as you can eat on a sofa, see the garden, change your shoes for slippers, and walk around to see what they have to sell.

I really recommend this place for those spending few days in Naha.

Pros: Very good food, Nice place, Unlimited organic drinks

Dear Owner and Manager of Organic Cafe Noah Style: