I had a great experience here at Orchid Thai Cafe. The wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. Many dishes can be made vegan. At the bottom of the each page of the menu is a message stating that most dishes can be made vegan or vegetarian. I think it's a plus to have that. Makes ordering much easier than having to explain each time. Food was good, and had a nice presentation. Average-to-below-average Kona lunch pricing. Service was prompt and orderly.Pros: Cool and calm atmosphere, Friendly waitstaff, Lunch specials!
Lets start with the positive. An ok atmosphere
Now the negatives. Slow,slow,slow.
I have two young kids 6 and 8 and after a day of playing in the ocean we needed something a little faster. We love Thai food but this was just plain bad and SLOW. I strongly urge you to.stay away.
Cons: Slow, Food
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Kailua Kona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Orchid Thai Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 673 times since Jan 2013.