Orange Cat Coffee Co.

Small coffee shop in a multi roomed historical building. Serves all vegan cookies, muffins, scones, soups, salads, and sandwiches. Dairy milk and honey provided for non vegan coffee drinkers. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out
703 Center St
Lewiston, New York 19092
716-754-2888

Open M-F 6am-6pm, Sa 8.30am-6pm, Su 8.30-3pm.

First Review by Ruthe
your_ad_here
your_ad_here

Favourite cafe!

5 Posted on 01 / 05 / 2013

The Orange Cat is wonderful. It serves delicious vegan muffins, scones and cookies (try the peanut butter chocolate chip). They also have sammiches and soups! They don't advertise themselves as vegan on their signage or anything like that so I was a bit confused at first as to what is vegan - but all the food is. They have dairy and nondairy milk (I think they charge extra for soy but its so affordable it hardly matters). They use Torani syrups -- not all of which are vegan btw. But lots are. They also have tons of flavoured coffee that is great as well! I love the Red Velvet Cake one. Both the food and drinks are wonderful. I really like taking my not-so-vegan-friendly friends here and watching them devour the muffins without realizing its vegan!

The staff are super friendly and they seem to have a lot of regulars. They also have lots of outdoor seating for the summer.

My only complaint is I don't think they have wifi. Or at least anytime I've been it hasn't been up.

Pros: delicious, friendly staff, affordable
Cons: no wifi
Reese
Reese

A Vegan Oasis

5 Posted on 11 / 03 / 2012

When I come home from the DC area to visit family in Lewiston and Youngstown, the Orange Cat is my oasis for vegan food, muffins and good coffee. I sometimes go there twice a day, or just get my coffee, muffins (scones, cookies) and a sandwich to go for later all in the morning. The orange cranberry are the best muffins, but they are all amazing and ridiculously inexpensive compared to what you get in DC! I take everyone there and they agree that the muffins are amazing! My favorite sandwich is the tofu - I think it's called "the Bistro." I can't say enough good about Orange Cat and am so grateful they are in Lewiston!

Pros: excellent food, inexpensive, friendly staff
Cons: None!

Ruthe
Ruthe

Love Orange Cat!

5 Posted on 11 / 14 / 2010

Orange Cat is my refuge when I come home to WNY and visit my parents who live in Youngstown. I can connect to the world on the internet and since I have recently gone vegetarian, they have some great salads and sandwiches. I had their lentil soup and it was awesome! I will be back!

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Teas, Nice Atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Orange Cat Coffee Co.: