Opa! Opa! Greek Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Large selection of menu items that are vegan or could be made vegan upon request. Small place, friendly staff. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by momsupport

Great food!

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2012

My daughter is a strict vegetarian and while visiting Rochester recently she was worried about finding places she could eat. Our hotel had guides for local places including menus in the rooms and we found Opa Opa. Not only do they have a quite large variety of vegetarian options, I believe there were several that were vegan or could be vegan by just requesting no cheese. The food there was great, I loved the lentil soup, and we both liked trying the falafel - something I'd heard of but never been able to try. The place is small and can be noisy when busy but the food is worth it - and they do take-out, too.

Pros: Great-tasting fresh food, Very good menu selection, Friendly
Cons: Small place, Sometimes noisy when busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Opa! Opa! Greek Restaurant: