CLOSED: Ooh Mommi Foods - F...

Vegetable oil powered vegan food truck, serving the streets of Providence since July 2014. Makes vegan and gluten-free food from scratch. Check webpage. APR 2015 REPORTED TRUCK IS FOR SALE. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by JeanKumquat
AimeeBlachly
AimeeBlachly

A MUST HAVE!!

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2014

I stumbled across Ooh Mommi at a local farmers market! I have now planned some of my meals around this food truck! I have tried almost everything on the menu and find all the food to be AMAZING! Both my son and my husband are addicted also.

My favorite dish right now is the burrito with an order of fries-- Ooh yummy!! This burrito is HUGE and has apple wood pressed tofu, rice and beans! Another favorite is the black lentil burger. You must try the fries with these meals-- the fries are fresh cut and seasoned to perfection!

I can't say it enough-- this food is AMAZING! :)

Pros: fresh ingrediants, vegan/vegetarian, friendly staff
JeanKumquat
JeanKumquat

Ooh Mommi is Ooh La La Good!

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

Love having a vegan food truck cruising the streets of Providence and nearby locales. Facebook provided me with up-to-date location info. Tried the Oyster Mushroom Po'Boy today, with some fresh lemonade. Po' Boy was generous and delicious; crispy batter (not at all greasy!), fresh dark green lettuce, red onion slices, and a perfect sauce. Service was fast and friendly. Looking forward to trying everything on this menu! Ooh Mommi has an informative website; well worth checking out!

Pros: Locally sourced food., Eco-friendly., East to track location of truck.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Ooh Mommi Foods - Food Truck: