Local gelato shop with a few locations. One case is non-dairy sorbet of tropical flavors (around 10-12). The other case (also 10-12) is dairy based gelato. Also sell a few specialty foods like island flavor jams. more-less
1280 S Kihei Rd, Unit 101A (/on Maui)
Kihei, Hawaii
808-491-0282

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by SynthVegan
chad.dalrymple1
chad.dalrymple1

Great Find

Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

Great gelato selection for vegans. Had the passion fruit while mywife had the guava. Most of the ingredients are local on Maui. Was very happy to find this. The staff was very friendly.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 24, 2014

Pros: selection, local, friendly
Eviecus
Eviecus

So happy I found it!!

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

Being a vegan and being given 6 or 7 choices of ice cream and sorbet...I was ecstatic! I had the lemon sorbet, banana ice cream and pineapple ice cream. It was all very delicious.

Pros: Excellent vegan options, Very friendly and informative staff, great location
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Ono Gelato

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2012

Ono Gelato has a large number of vegan gelato options, I was shocked. I went with their banana gelato since it's made with local bananas. Overall, it was good for maybe one or two bites then it became overwhelming. The prices are in line with higher-cost Maui, I paid $6 for a small scoop of gelato.

Dear Owner and Manager of Ono Gelato: