Serves meat, veg options available. Features an eclectic menu of traditional and international cuisine, coffee bar, full liquor menu. Has vegan food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Non-veg
1245 W Main St (University/near Bradley University)
Peoria, Illinois 61606
309-672-1522

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by fbfcn
coffeeiv
coffeeiv

One World

4 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

I love the food. Never had a bad experience here. Great place to take friends because they have veg and meat options

Pros: Great Food, Veg and meat dishes, Vegan options
ohheynasaurus
ohheynasaurus

Delicious Vegan & Gluten Free

4 Posted on 01 / 12 / 2014

I was unsure about going here at first because I looked at their menu and didn't see too many vegan options other than Tabouli and Falafel. However, they have a whole separate paper with how you can make a lot of the menu items vegan and the staff is very helpful. Also, my boyfriend who is vegan & has gluten intolerance had no trouble. We got hummus with tortilla chips and the Santa Fe pizza with gluten free, vegan crust. The pizza was out of this world and the gluten free crust was DElicious. We will definitely be going back.

Pros: Helpful wait staff., Special vegan menu., Out-of-this-world pizza.
Cons: They do have a lot of meat on the menu.
veganjay
veganjay

Great Place

4 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2013

Traveling through Illinois, two hungry vegans looking for a meal. Despite being Fathers' day, we got a table & our food quickly. We got herbivore sandwich and Thai noodle salad - they will substitute seasoned tofu for meat in any dish. Very good place!

sonshine.grace
sonshine.grace

My favorite place in town

4 Posted on 10 / 06 / 2010

I just had the veg pizza with no cheese and marinara dipped in hummus. OUTSTANDING! They were more than happy to adapt their menu to make a veg meal vegan! Friendly staff and amazing atmosphere, decorated in murals by local artists.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Variety, Friendly Staff
fbfcn
fbfcn

Wonderful Options

4 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2010

One World is a wonderful place that anyone of any diet can experience. They have Vegan, Vegetarian, and meat based options. The wait-staff is also very helpful and will ask for instance if you are a vegan/vegetarian so that the meal can be prepared properly. One World also has a very cozy atmosphere and some decent drink specials. I definitely give them a 5 out of 5 and enjoy eating there frequently

Pros: Menu, Staff, Food

Dear Owner and Manager of One World: