CLOSED: One World Everybody...

Serves meat, veg options available. Non-profit cafe with mission to eliminate world hunger, serve unprocessed whole foods, and eliminate waste in the food industry. Food is mostly organic and vegetarian without set menu or set prices. Guests pay what s/he feels, usually suggested donation $8-12 for a full meal, and it's possible to trade volunteer work for food vouchers. Family-friendly seating. Play a board game, listen to CDs in the basement, or read a book. Patio seating available. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, International, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by vegankate123
vegankate123
vegankate123

Waste of time

1 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2010

I kept hearing such great things about One World. I went there and there was only one vegan thing to choose from and it sounded like it would be awful! I am not going to eat a whole meal of one dish that I don't even want to eat.

If a restaurant is going to make claims to be vegan friendly, they should make sure they have vegan stuff on hand. I wasted my lunch hour and was very angry. Don't even bother.

Cons: Nothing vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: One World Everybody Eats: