CLOSED: One Vegetarian Rest...

Large mostly vegan food menu with 3-4 dishes containing egg. No alcohol. Cozy ambiance, has some English speaking staff. English menu. Credit cards with minimum HK$200. Replaced Greenfeel Vegetarian. Reportedly no longer exists. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese
145 G/F, Sai Yee Street, Mong Kok (nearest MTR: Mong Kok, Exit B3)
Kowloon, Hong Kong
852-2393-8012

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Teaguy
neoinc
neoinc

One Vegetarian

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2013

Many varieties of dishes to choose from. Food are delicious and affordable. Highly recommended.

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food
Minni
Minni

Changed its name

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2013

I think this restaurant has changed its name to One vegetarian restaurant. I don't know if the menu has stayed the same. The food was ok, I liked the mock chicken. Worth a visit.

Pros: tasty, reasonable price
Cons: not vegan
KarPeiz
KarPeiz

Nice range of choices

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2012

Spoilt for choices, especially noodles. However can b pretty crowded.

Ashni
Ashni

Friendly, new and trendy place, tasty food

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2010

I enjoyed my visit to this restaurant in early july 2010. The waitresses were all really friendly to us. They had lovely green tea. We completely demolished their Thai noodles in XO sauce for $48 and dumplings for $38!

Teaguy
Teaguy

review

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2009

I visited this place while on a trip in April 2009, I had the lotus root pan fried cake and a mix of stir fried vegies. Nothing special to be honest, the reason I decided to comment was that the owner was taking pictures of every dish exiting kitchen this disrupted service and the orders. As a result my second dish was late being served it wasn't even busy, the owner had a shitty attitude towards the staff and cursed like a sailor (I speak Cantonese). My suggestion visit the other veggie places in the vicinity by using this excellent site's directions. My stay in HK had me eat out at places all found through this site.

Pros: variety, pictures of dishes, cozy
Cons: serrvice, staff, hard to find

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: One Vegetarian Restaurant: