Serves meat, veg options available. Breakfast and brunch food. The Swedish pancakes and waffles could be made vegan for an additional charge. Also has veggie sausage side. Prices cheap to moderate. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

XAevinX
XAevinX

Great Breakfast

Posted on 07 / 07 / 2014

Cozy place with a very friendly staff. The vegan pancakes and waffles are both very delicious and filling. The vegan sausage is pretty good also. There are a few other options as well, many are vegetarian but few others are vegan.

Street side parking is a bit of a pain, but Orange Street is usually not terribly crowded.

Pros: Delicious, Serving Size
Cons: Limited Variety, Street Side Parking
Mike Silver
Mike Silver

Excellent Breakfast

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2014

Had a vegan waffle, vegan sausage, side of potatoes ... Everything was great. Definitely going back.

Emme
Emme

Easy to be Vegan at On Orange

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

I had potatoes with veggies at On Orange with Indian Hot Sauce on the side and a side of vegan sausage. Everything was fresh and delicious! I will definitely go back!!

Pros: good food, good price, tasteful artsy cozy atmosphere
Cons: on street parking

Anthony-Fucito
Anthony-Fucito

Amazing vegan breakfast!

Posted on 02 / 16 / 2014

On Orange is a very cool little niche restaurant in downtown Lancaster. They understand the needs of vegans and clearly mark what is vegan friendly. This is a great place to take your meat eating friends for breakfast. I recommend the pancakes.

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Great atmosphere, Friggin' delicious
Cons: I wish they would serve dinner
KittyCat1111
KittyCat1111

Good place for vegan pancakes/waffles/sausage

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2013

Nice little place. Not many choices for vegans but the pancakes and waffles were really good. The vegan sausage was fantastic.

hellobritty77
hellobritty77

Amazing

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2013

There was a wait when we arrived because it is a very cute smaller place. We were greeted by friendly staff who asked us if wanted a drink while we waited for a table. I enjoyed my lunch here. The waitress we had was so nice and really helped us learn about the best places to visit in the area. She even drew us a map so we knew how to get to the market. I was brought here by the internet. I looked up vegan Lancaster and on orange appeared. I had the vegan pancakes which were so amazing I am still thinking about them months later. I also had a side of the vegan sausage. I ate every bite of food. Amazing. I can't wait to visit again and eat here.

Pros: friendly staff, vegan pancakes, cute place
stonecat
stonecat

Vegan Waffles Yummm

Posted on 03 / 12 / 2013

I tried the vegan waffles and they were delicious! Also, the staff was friendly and the building has historic character. Really enjoyed it!

Pros: Good Food , Friendly Staff
justathought1988
justathought1988

Best veg-friendly spot I've been to in Lancaster

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2012

I just had their vegan breakfast today and it was absolutely fantastic.I had two pancakes, a vegan sausage, and some fruit on the side. It was all delicious and I will definitely go back again. If Happy Cow would let me give 5 stars, I would!

Pros: Delicious, Good atmosphere, Friendly staff
Cons: A bit pricy, Only open for breakfast and lunch