CLOSED: Ome

Serves meat, veg options available. Fusion cuisine. While menu is meat based, there is a mushroom appetizer that's vegan, plus a few other vegetarian appetizer. The salads and soups are vegetarian as well as one pasta main dish. Natural fruit drinks with no sugar or sweeteners added. Vegans need to specify. Has wi-fi. JAN 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Western, Costa Rican, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by pablocollier
pablocollier
pablocollier

Not that friendly

2 Posted on 06 / 08 / 2012

I went with my wife to OME today. It has a very pleasant atmosphere and a menu that for a vegan or vegetarian there isn't a whole lot to choose from. My wife was very happy, she's not either of the above. I don't personally like a restaurant where I have to spend so long to find something to eat.

Pros: atmosphere, friendly
Cons: few options

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Ome: