Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food menu with focus on fresh vegetables, breads baked in a tandoor oven, house-made sauces and chutneys. Does not use fryers, transfats or cream in any food. Free wi-fi. Atmosphere is casual nice. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Pakistani, Non-veg

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by KatePruiett
KatePruiett
KatePruiett

yum but careful what you order

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2013

This was my first time here- I liked it overall and appreciate that their menu has a symbol for vegan dishes, but I ordered a curry meal that was labeled as vegan only to find out later that the naan they serve with the meal was not vegan. Their food was really good and I will go back, but I wish the labeling was better. I am not that familiar with Indian food and I liked how the menu described the choices well so I knew what to order.
Updated from previous review on Saturday July 27, 2013

Pros: food was great, liked the atmosphere, appreciate menu labeling
Cons: menu labeling has some flaws

Dear Owner and Manager of OMango: