Serves meat, veg options available. Pizza restaurant with several vegan pizzas on the menu. Pizza chef previously worked at Tevere in Soder. All vegan products courtesy of goodstore. Large menu of pizza, pasta and Mexican dishes. Aug 13, 2013 reported open. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Pizza, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Ida Maria
Ekosmurf
Ekosmurf

Great vegan pizzas!

4 Posted on 08 / 11 / 2014

I love this pizza place. The menu has over 20 vegan pizzas to chose amoung, so I never get tired of going there. Nice atmosphere and good beer.

Pros: good variety, nice staff, atmosphere
Jonatand
Jonatand

great pizzas, not so great prices

4 Posted on 04 / 11 / 2014

My favorite pizza place in stockholm! Great vegan menu that's updated with new and exciting ones pretty often and the pizzas really are great! The prices are way the expensive though, and always sad to see the vegan pizzas so much more expensive than their "ordinary" ones.

virre
virre

They where second but really first

3 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

This was where the first maker of vegan pizza got to when the first resturant closed, and when they started they where alone.

They have been exprimenting with what kind of vegan cheese to use through the years and does offer a wide variation which is awesome.

However the pizzas are way to small and I never get satisfied when I get there, and it is no where close to what is avalible in other countrys. I personaly rank this as the second best vegan pizza in Stockholm.

You might also notice varying quality depending on who is makeing the pizza. So therefor one visit is not enough for you to make your own valid tasteing.

They also have great respect for vegans, and maybe a bit less for non-vegans as when I was there for lunch with my father is un-vegan food was frozen when servedb

Pros: big variety, respect
Cons: small pizzas

pesek
pesek

3 days in a row

4 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2013

Awsome pizzas, was there three days in a row. Helpfull and nice staff aswell.

Pros: Awsome pizzas, Friendly staff, Inexpensive
Cons: -, -, -
sigurdas
sigurdas

Great place for vegan pizzas

4 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2013

To my knowledge, it is till the only pizza place in Stockholm that offers vegan pizzas on menu (and does it with great variety).
I visit this place often, and I am always satisfied with the food, whatver vegan pizza I choose.

Pros: many choices of pizzas, delicious
Cons: location (far from main visiting places)
kasia
kasia

Great vegan pizzas selection

4 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2012

I had chichi(fake chicken, banana, pineapple, curry) which was recommended in one of the reviews. It was nice, the cheese didn't have much taste and I think I would put some more ingredients on it like mushrooms and onions but overall just the fact that being vegan I was having a real pizza was amazing. I'd definitely come back to try other choices. My carnivorous bf had a meat pizza and loved it as well.

Pixiechick
Pixiechick

Very focussed on meat-substitutes

2 Posted on 09 / 19 / 2012

Twenty choices of vegan pizzas and calzone. Hovever, all of the options focussed on meat substitutes rather than vegetables. I wasn't a fan of the vegan cheese they used, either.

Pros: Lots of choice
Cons: Didn't like the vegan cheese, Not much in the way of vegetables, Staff didn't speak much English
RubySleigh
RubySleigh

Vegan Pizzas

4 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2012

Great range of vegan pizzas using mock cheeses and meats to create versions of pizza classics.

Lovely bases made fresh in the open-plan kitchen-great to see it is all fresh and genuine.

The staff were very attentive and helpful in translating the menu and providing salads and drinks.

Pros: Good size, Fresh food, Friendly staff
Cons: Basic decor
katmil1
katmil1

Very good Vegan/Vegetarian Pizzas and more

4 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2012

Took a chance that this restaurant was at the address listed and am very happy to report that it was, in fact, there and that the food was excellent. I had a vegetarian Daniela pizza and my husband had the vegan calzone and both were great. The menu is the same as on the linked website, even though the address on the website is different - must be two locations. Even though the actual menu only has half a dozen vegan pizzas, we were told they can do a vegan version of almost any pizza on the menu. The staff was very informed and helpful. I very strongly recommend this restaurant.

Pros: Great Value, Excellent Food, Friendly Staff
PhilSleigh
PhilSleigh

Excellent vegan pizzas

4 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2012

We really liked this restaurant, in the Norrmalm area of Stockholm. They had about 15 vegan options - large pizza, which was very tasty. Cost about 80 - 110 SEK each - we also ordered a glass of wine, which was very large and cost 55 SEK.

The staff were very helpful, and knowledgeable about vegan options. They have also now added a vegan lasagne, and sell vegan sandwiches.

Recommended!

Pros: Excellent vegan pizzas, Very helpful, Convenient location
veroaero
veroaero

Great vegan pizza!

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2012

I'll strongly recommend this place to any vegan (or non-vegan) that wants yummy pizza. I tried a typical Swedish pizza with pineapple, "chickun", bananas and curry! Yay. Very good. The personnel was great, friendly and could answer all my questions on ingredients. Try it if you can.

Pros: friendly staff
LucidDreams
LucidDreams

Good vegan pizzas!

4 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2012

A nice selection of vegan pizzas to choose from. They are also planning to add vegan lasanga to the menue so I hope that will go through.

Pros: Good selection, Nice pizzas, Friendly staff
Ida Maria
Ida Maria

Excellent vegan pizzas and pasta

4 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2012

Recently open O Mamma Mia are the best thing that has happened in the Stockholm vegan scene this year. A big variety of pizzas with soy meat, mince, veggies, soy cheese etc., a couple of pasta dishes with lovely lasagna and some tex mex items on the menu, this is really a place not to miss when visiting Stockholm. The pizzas are big, lots of filling on them and the crust is supreme. And don't miss the complementary garlic bread if you are there for lunch, it is divine.

Staff really friendly and interested in vegan food, constantly trying to improve and expand the vegan part of the menu.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Taste, Staff
Cons: Interior design

Dear Owner and Manager of O'Mamma Mia: