Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe attached to the Aquarius Star store, in the historic Clifton Gaslight District. Grows its own organic produce. Offers direct trade organic coffee, fair trade and organic tea. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
329 Ludlow Ave (Clifton Ave)
Cincinnati, Ohio 45220
513-381-3436

Open Mon-Thur 8:30am-8pm, Fri 8:30am-11pm, Sat 9am-11pm, Sun 9am-6pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by anaveryisland
nessa747
nessa747
  • non-vegetarian

s'ok

3 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2012

i have gone here twice- once to shop around in the front section which has a wide selection- although expensive (paid 6 bucks for a tea ball). i went again recently- my friend has just turned vegan and we went to this establishment in hopes to find something tasty. my friend ended up ordering a blacken tofu wrap that tasted great but she couldn't eat it because of the spice level. i ordered a vegetarian wrap that tasted good and chai latte that was okay. the only real complaint was our wait. i may find myself over here again but i will not be going out of my way.

Pros: great atmosphere , cool art and jewlery, nice selection of loose tea
pokyu
pokyu

Eclectic combo:gifts, spiritual, jewelry, coffees

4 Posted on 02 / 20 / 2012

Comfy, hOMey, place to meet up with friends for snack, meal or just coffee. Lots of interesting music on weekends. Friendly service. Some vegan choices, many vegetarian ones. Local, family run operation that caters to their clientele nicely.

Pros: Comfy, Local, Eclectic gifts
Cons: not a lot of vegan options
anaveryisland
anaveryisland

It's okay.

3 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2011

I really hate to say it- but for a vegan, this place is kind of bland. I got the taco salad, which was okay, but way too expensive for what I got. We also got the hummus appetizer, which was really oily, and served with white bread. They don't have a juice bar, and the smoothies are made with either juice (with sugar in it or soymilk). I guess if you aren't eating for health & flavor in mind, it's fine, but because they use the word "conscience" so many times, I guess I assumed it would be healthier. Unfortunately, I won't be going back. I tried it twice, and I really wanted to like it! I drove about 30 min to try it again! :)

Pros: In a store
Cons: Pricey, Not many Vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Om Cafe: