Om Burger Rincon Vegetariano

Moved to this location October 2012, one block from the Alameda. Krishna-themed restaurant in the historic center. Offers a variety of Mexican, Asian, and Indian food including tacos, fried rice, samosas and more. Most plates can be made vegan. Soy smoothies, sorbets, and chai. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mexican, Asian, Indian, Fusion

First Review by enRoute
enRoute
enRoute

Super spot right in the center

5 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2012

Boy was I glad to finally find this place... when I arrived in Zacatecas, I could only find the old address, and when I went there, it was closed. I had to do some digging to find the new spot, but it was worth it. Delicious tacos, burgers, sandwiches, and lots of unusual specialties like samosas and miso soups. An oasis in a town which has precious few veg options for the traveler!

It's easy to find with the map on HC, about half a block up a steep street from the lovely Alameda.

Pros: varied, central, friendly
Cons: not open nights

Dear Owner and Manager of Om Burger Rincon Vegetariano: