Serves meat, veg options available. A Greek restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere located next to the ASU campus. Free wi-fi. Vegans could get hummus appetizers, tabbouleh, dolmades, veggie burgers, the falafel plate, portabello mushroom pita, falafel pita and brown rice. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Mediterranean, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Elizabeth
nardanddee
nardanddee

so so

3 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2012

First, let me start with the positives. They provide a more than ample portion size. Also, even though I was not in the delivery area they made an exception to deliver my dinner. Both the gentleman that took my order and the one that performed the delivery provided awesome customer service and were very friendly. Now for the not so good...the food was just alright. Nothing to write home about. I had the fettuccine with marinara, falafel and portobellos. Make sure you mention that you do not want any cheese sprinkled on it.

Pros: large portions , friendly service, accommodating
Cons: less than stellar taste
OceanOpage18
OceanOpage18

Not The Best

3 Posted on 02 / 20 / 2012

I went with my sister, she goes there often. When I went there i got this like a wrap thing. It had veggies and this really hard fake meat... it was pretty gross... bur I saw a veggie patty on the menu right after I ordered. Thats most likly because the menu is really scrambled up.

Pros: Good Portion , Nice Service, Nice/Small Place
Cons: Bland Rice, Not many Veggie Options
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Typical Greek Food

3 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

We ordered out from Oliveo. We ordered the platter of falafel, rice, and fries. The food was nothing outstanding but it was tasty and hit the spot. It was reasonably priced.

Pros: inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Oliveo Grill: