I tried this place for the first time recently, and I was really impressed! Fresh, delicious food and great vegan options! My husband and I shared the falafel wrap and a cucumber, roasted red pepper, and tomato salad with cilantro. We also got some of their smoky, full-bodied baba ganoush. Everything was so light and healthy, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We'll be back!Pros: inexpensive, tasty, plenty of options
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Davenport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Olive Tree Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 617 times since Jan 2013.