Serves meat, veg options available. Mediterranean cuisine with several vegan options including hummus wrap, falafel wrap, Marrakesh salad, baba ganoush and stuffed grape leaves. Order at the counter and food is brought to the table by a server. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
2513 53rd Ave, Bettendorf (18th St )
Davenport, Iowa 52722

Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-3:00pm

First Review by lucerne07

Fresh & tasty vegan options!

Posted on 11 / 25 / 2012

I tried this place for the first time recently, and I was really impressed! Fresh, delicious food and great vegan options! My husband and I shared the falafel wrap and a cucumber, roasted red pepper, and tomato salad with cilantro. We also got some of their smoky, full-bodied baba ganoush. Everything was so light and healthy, and the staff was friendly and helpful. We'll be back!

Pros: inexpensive, tasty, plenty of options

Dear Owner and Manager of Olive Tree Cafe: