Serves meat, veg options available. Casual, healthier version of the typical tacos and Mexican food restaurant. Has a vegan menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mexican, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
3560 S La Cienega Blvd (south of Jefferson Blvd)
Los Angeles, California 90016

Chia
Chia

Good Healthy Vegan Options

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Olga's Naturally review.

Ate here a few months back, after I saw ads about Olga's offering a separate menu of vegan dishes, so I decided to try it.

It's a little eatery that's tucked away in a small shopping plaza, next to a Taco Bells and across the street from a mega store Target. Inside the decor is very basic. on the wall you can see the separately listed vegan menu, with items ranging from burrito and tacos to quesadilla, salads, and tostada. With each dish, you can choose either vege beef, vege chicken, or grilled vegetable. You can also choose the type of wrap (spinach, tomato, or wheat flour).

I got 3 dishes to share with my family:
- a burrito with vege chicken (and rice) that was quite tasty, $7.99
- a tostada bowl filled to the top with rice, black beans, grilled vegetable, lettuce, avocado slices, and shredded vegan cheddar cheese (I believe is Follow Your Heart brand), $10.99. Very good.
- a quesadilla filled with black beans, grilled veggies, and shredded vegan cheddar cheese, $8.99. Although the cheese didn't melt, the quesadilla was still very satisfying.

Both my husband and my toddler enjoyed the food as well. Olga's also offers fresh pressed juices at very reasonable prices (non-organic).

The ladies preparing the food were very friendly. It's a bit out of the way for me since I don't live in the area, but if I'm in this part of LA again, I would definitely eat here.

Pros: good taste, healthy choices, vegan friendly
Cons: not all veg, a bit out of the way

Dear Owner and Manager of Olga's Naturally: