OK Natural Food Store

djuana mceachin
djuana mceachin

BEST SMALL HEALTHSTORE

5 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2013

I love the store. This store has local charm and reputation for honesty and integrity. They make you feel like your at home.

Pros: excellent, good value, nice staff
Took
Took

LOVE!

5 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2011

This place is awesome! I moved from Portland, OR to Baltimore and unexpectedly found OK Natural Foods. The staff is super friendly and the prices are totally decent (most is actually priced the same as Whole Foods -- and they have loads of sale items). I come here regularly for kombucha and pre-made stuff like the macro + vegan dumplings, tofu brownies, vegan burritos, etc. I'm so glad this place exists in Baltimore of all places :)

Pros: friendly staff, all vegan/vegetarian, cute shop!
Cons: tiny, but whatev
rileysoprano
rileysoprano

nice place

4 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2009

This is a small but nice health food store in the city. The employees are very knowledgeable and friendly. They are always helpful. They are always willing to help me find odd ingredients and on the one occasion that they didn't have something, they called another health food store to help me track it down. They really are great and much better than the large whole foods at Harbor East.

Pros: friendly, knowledgable, helpful
Cons: very small

Dear Owner and Manager of OK Natural Food Store: