Serves meat, veg options available. Outdoor pet friendly seating. Hawaiian influenced and Pacific Rim cuisine, gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options, smoothie bar. Wi-fi. closed Monday Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Thai, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
306 Orange St N (Tampa Rd)
Ozona, Florida 34660
727-787-1234

Tue 10:00am-4:00pm, Wed-Thu 10:00am-8:00pm, Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Dawn Balusik
toocuteforbacon
toocuteforbacon

Wish I was here!

Posted on 11 / 02 / 2014

I was in the area for a convention, and am glad that the resort I stayed at was less than a ten minute drive away.

Getting to the restaurant at eight at night, it looked like a nice, small cafe. I bet it looks lovely during the day! After immediately getting settled into a table with my party, I ordered an orange juice, which was much better than minute maid from a bottle.

The 'Eat to Live' veggie platter is an oil-free dip made of cashews, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, garlic, and soy milk served with raw veggies. Do not skimp out on this! If you bring family here they may be a little nervous about the 'nutritional yeast and soy milk' but it was an amazing dip I could not get enough of! They also gave extra carrots, no charge!

For my entree I ordered the organic quinoa and black bean burrito, with no pineapple because of an allergy. I loved the taste, and it had a nice crunch because of the raw spinach and cilantro, but I felt like there was too much onion. Keep in mind that I ordered it with no pineapple, so with it the taste might have been evened out, but if you are not a big fan of onion (which I am not) then make sure to order it with less or take it out completely.

Overall a great experience with wonderful food, including vegan treats, which should be adored and hopefully expanded.

Pros: Great atmosphere, The food tastes amazing, Very friendly staff
Cons: Not recommended for parties of 6+ people
Mariapf
Mariapf

Delicious!

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

I vacation for a month every year in Palm Harbor and can't wait to go eat at this delicious, friendly place. My favorite is the veggie delight sandwich, yummy!! My 80 year old parents loved it too.

trisharightnour
trisharightnour

amazing!!!

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

This place is amazing. Everything I have tried off of the menu has been plate licking delicious. They have really good healthy vegan/ vegeatarian options as well as some organic meat options from time to time. The staff is SUPER sweet, personable, and inviting. They give out hugs to the customers and make you feel like your regulars. The place is in a really cool tucked away part of the county. I take everyone here for a nice delicious healthy meal. I love the Ohana after dark which is open late at nights with different dinner menu options. They have dancers and singers sometimes. Absolutely one of my favorite restaurants.

Pros: super awesome food, super awesome staff, great location
Cons: not expensive but not cheap, theres only one restaurant! ;), limited operating hours

OmnivoreBob
OmnivoreBob
  • non-vegetarian

More than just veg-friendly!!

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2011

We found Ohana Cafe on HappyCow and we are glad we did. While there are some non-vegetarian items on the menu, the vegan and vegetarian items dominate and are not an after thought! See their menu. We stopped there after visiting Honeymoon State Park near Dunedin. We enjoyed a falafel wrap and a Sunshine Burger. We liked the lomi lomi so much as an appetizer, we ordered an quantity of it to go. I highly recommended that you try Ohana Cafe. (HappyCow limits veg-friendly restaurants to a maximum of a 4-star rating so a 4-star rating will have to do.)

Pros: friendly staff, unique atmosphere, excellent food
mydevialmiss
mydevialmiss
  • raw

great atmosphere

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2011

this place is a jewel. the customer service was amazing, teresa is awesome! i had the falafel and lomi lomi and it was yummy. my husband had the vegan pizza. we look forward to our next visit! i would give it 5 cows but it won't let me.

Pros: friendly staff, prices are good , excellent food
Cons: none
Dawn Balusik
Dawn Balusik

Absolutely amazing!

Posted on 11 / 16 / 2010

This restaurant is one of my all-time favorites, anywhere. The food is incredible, simple, healthy and fresh, with more vegan lunch options than most places have. The location is very beautiful, and the people are so delightful! Service can be a little slow when they are busy, but they admit they are on "Island Time" and need time to prepare your food with love...and they do prepare with love, every time!

Pros: Excellent, healthy, fresh food!, Delightful staff. Beautiful setting. , Awesome vegan lunch options!
Cons: Service can be slow when they are busy., Only one vegan breakfast item.
Guest
Guest

The Ohana Cafe

Posted on 11 / 15 / 2010

If you live nearby Ozona, you MUST try the Ohana Cafe! The warm greeting is like nothing you've ever experienced before in a restaurant. All the food is homemade in house. Soups are so uniquely creative. Everything I've ordered screams freshness and flavor! If I could afford to eat out every day, Ohana Cafe is where I'd go. I don't know why I can't rate Ohana five cows. I'm a vegetarian and most of the menu selections are vegetarian/vegan!

Pros: excellent food, warm atmosphere, quaint location

Dear Owner and Manager of Ohana Cafe: