Serves meat, veg options available. Outdoor pet friendly seating. Hawaiian influenced and Pacific Rim cuisine, gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options, smoothie bar. Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Thai, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
306 Orange St N (Tampa Rd)
Ozona, Florida 34660
727-787-1234

Open Tue 10-4, Wed-Thurs 10-8, Fri 10-10, Sat 9-10, Sun 9-3, closed Mon.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by christinemax
Mariapf
Mariapf

Delicious!

4 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

I vacation for a month every year in Palm Harbor and can't wait to go eat at this delicious, friendly place. My favorite is the veggie delight sandwich, yummy!! My 80 year old parents loved it too.

trisharightnour
trisharightnour

amazing!!!

4 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

This place is amazing. Everything I have tried off of the menu has been plate licking delicious. They have really good healthy vegan/ vegeatarian options as well as some organic meat options from time to time. The staff is SUPER sweet, personable, and inviting. They give out hugs to the customers and make you feel like your regulars. The place is in a really cool tucked away part of the county. I take everyone here for a nice delicious healthy meal. I love the Ohana after dark which is open late at nights with different dinner menu options. They have dancers and singers sometimes. Absolutely one of my favorite restaurants.

Pros: super awesome food, super awesome staff, great location
Cons: not expensive but not cheap, theres only one restaurant! ;), limited operating hours
OmnivoreBob
OmnivoreBob
  • non-vegetarian

More than just veg-friendly!!

4 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2011

We found Ohana Cafe on HappyCow and we are glad we did. While there are some non-vegetarian items on the menu, the vegan and vegetarian items dominate and are not an after thought! See their menu. We stopped there after visiting Honeymoon State Park near Dunedin. We enjoyed a falafel wrap and a Sunshine Burger. We liked the lomi lomi so much as an appetizer, we ordered an quantity of it to go. I highly recommended that you try Ohana Cafe. (HappyCow limits veg-friendly restaurants to a maximum of a 4-star rating so a 4-star rating will have to do.)

Pros: friendly staff, unique atmosphere, excellent food

mydevialmiss
mydevialmiss
  • raw

great atmosphere

4 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2011

this place is a jewel. the customer service was amazing, teresa is awesome! i had the falafel and lomi lomi and it was yummy. my husband had the vegan pizza. we look forward to our next visit! i would give it 5 cows but it won't let me.

Pros: friendly staff, prices are good , excellent food
Cons: none
Dawn Balusik
Dawn Balusik

Absolutely amazing!

4 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2010

This restaurant is one of my all-time favorites, anywhere. The food is incredible, simple, healthy and fresh, with more vegan lunch options than most places have. The location is very beautiful, and the people are so delightful! Service can be a little slow when they are busy, but they admit they are on "Island Time" and need time to prepare your food with love...and they do prepare with love, every time!

Pros: Excellent, healthy, fresh food!, Delightful staff. Beautiful setting. , Awesome vegan lunch options!
Cons: Service can be slow when they are busy., Only one vegan breakfast item.
christinemax
christinemax

The Ohana Cafe

4 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2010

If you live nearby Ozona, you MUST try the Ohana Cafe! The warm greeting is like nothing you've ever experienced before in a restaurant. All the food is homemade in house. Soups are so uniquely creative. Everything I've ordered screams freshness and flavor! If I could afford to eat out every day, Ohana Cafe is where I'd go. I don't know why I can't rate Ohana five cows. I'm a vegetarian and most of the menu selections are vegetarian/vegan!

Pros: excellent food, warm atmosphere, quaint location

Dear Owner and Manager of Ohana Cafe: