No storefront. Providing wholesome vegan baked goods to local shops and cafes in Sudbury, as well as special orders for any occasion. Please visit the website for current retailer listings. more-less
Kathleen Street
Sudbury, Ontario
705-690-8867

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by carrieregenstreif
AnneBoulton
AnneBoulton

The BEST Chocolate Mint Cupcakes Evah!!

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2013

I've eaten my fair share of goodies. But I was stopped short in my tracks after tasting the wonder that is Jess's Chocolate Mint Cupcakes. Oh My Bakeshop!

Moist, rich, vegan, these treats make me feel like a bad girl for wanting more. But then I remind myself that "there's, like, good stuff, hidden, masterfully, in this cupcake" and so I have another one.

Whatever Jess makes, it'll blow your mind. Gluten-free or vegan--I'll bet you haven't tasted better.

Plus, she's cute as all-get out and so is her awesome packaging.

carrieregenstreif
carrieregenstreif

mmmmmm

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2013

Everything I've tasted is deeee-licous. The cupcakes are especially outstanding. Love it!

Dear Owner and Manager of Oh My Bakeshop: