Daily changing menu, juices and smoothies. Located inside BioGate health food store. Open for breakfast and lunch, 8:30-2:30. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Beer/Wine
Palaststrasse 3 (south of Constantine's Basilika, Rheinland-Pfalz)
Trier, Germany 54290
49-651-191-20820

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Lilimedusa
debilyn
debilyn

Very nice

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2012

I went here August 2011 while visiting my family. Very friendly staff and very nice atmosphere. Choosing was confusing because it's similar to cafeteria/buffet serving and you are charged by weight. It was a little difficult to communicate with the associates, but I found someone who assured me that even the cheese was vegetarian, though not vegan. Afterward we had coffee and desert. Definitely would go back.

Lilimedusa
Lilimedusa

Vegetarian Restaurant

4 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2012

The daily menu is vegetarian (mostly with cheese), but they are very friendly when asking for a vegan option. I was offered a vegan salad (or spaghetti instead) that was very yummy. The restaurant is located inside an organic shop, where you can buy fresh vegetables an many meat substitutes.

Pros: Organic, friendly staff, vegan-friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Oh! Bio Mio: