So, you have some more time to waste at the airport and quaffing free liquor samples at duty free is not your thing? Head over to Ogada Healthy Beverage and Lifestyle for exotic teas and juices! It is great to have some healthy choices at the airport and this place is kinda cute, too. I have a sweet tooth that I can rarely indulge as a vegan, so I enjoy the daifuku as well! Dried jujube fruit is used as a garnish on the plates or you can buy small bags to go for a little sulfite free dried fruit action to munch on the plane. I am so glad they opened this place! Things are really looking up for vegetarians at Incheon this year! Its the ladies choice for sure.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Ogada closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 779 times since Jan 2013.