CLOSED: Off the Griddle -...

Located at A La Carts Food Pavilion, Spot 7, this veggie burger food cart serves vegan and gluten-free patties served on local Dave's bread buns (not gluten-free). Locally-brewed Lion Heart kombucha available. The Pavillion has covered seating for 90 (enclosed and heated in winter) and a small covered stage for live music and events. Family-friendly, non-smoking atmosphere. DEC 2012 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, AS STATED ON ITS FACEBOOK PAGE. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out
4926 SE Division St (SE 50th Ave)
Portland, Oregon 97206
503-989-3908

Open Tue-Thur 11am-8pm, Fri-Sat 12-10pm, Sun 12-8pm, closed Mon.

• Cash only

First Review by justhefacts
seachelseashore
seachelseashore

Amazing vegan burgers (even GF)

5 Posted on 08 / 29 / 2011

I have ALWAYS loved all of their burgers I have had. I really like their smokey blue burger, which has vegan blue cheese (epic) and another of my favorites is the spiraly potatoes that are cross between french fries and chips! They are awesome because they are solar powered! Love this place if you want a good burger go here!

Pros: Gluten Free Friendly, Friendly Staff, Local and home made burgers
justhefacts
justhefacts

Mmmmmm...Tasty

4 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2011

I LOVE this place!! Originally went there because I got a Groupon for it. My wife daughter and I have tried several of the burgers between the three of us and think they are fantastic. Friendly team running the place always willing to accommodate. The burgers are big and messy they could use some utensils to assist in eating them.

Pros: Great Food, Large Portions, Outdoor Seating
Cons: Need Utensils, Need Water

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Off the Griddle - Food Cart: