Serves meat, veg options available. Many appetizers, 3 main entrees, 2 sandwiches are vegan, as marked on the menu. The vegan food is prepared separately from meat and dairy. Will accommodate special diets. A family owned restaurant that opened in 2008. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

ohitsmari
ohitsmari

gimme falafel!

Posted on 09 / 28 / 2014

Love the falafel sandwich and hummus and tabbouleh and babaganoush, try the baklava for dessert. super yummy and friendly staff, knows what's vegan.

Navegante
Navegante

Delicious! Best falafel I've ever had!

Posted on 03 / 28 / 2014

I went here for lunch. Restaurant was clean, and had some interesting murals to look at on the walls. They have a section with some imported food/drinks. The people working here were extremely nice and explained that all their vegan food (including french fries) is prepared in a separate area and fryer. The options that are vegan are clearly marked on the menu. Besides the options listed in the description - they have some vegan daily specials too! I tried a sampler plate with the humous, baba ghanouj, fool, and falafel. The falafel was the best I'd ever had. The other food was delicious as well. It was my first time trying fool - and the man at the counter told me that people either love it or hate it. I loved it. Their baba ganouj has some texture and really good flavor. The price was reasonable for the amount and quality of food I received. I'll definitely go here again.

Pros: Great food, Accommodating and friendly staff, Multiple vegan options
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

So good!

Posted on 01 / 11 / 2014

The falafel here is fantastic. All veg options are clearly marked and they even have vegan baklava sometimes!

Pros: Fantastic falafel, Veg options are marked, Vegan dessert and drinks

bspiglejr
bspiglejr

Falafel Sandwich

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2012

We come here all the time for the Falafel Sandwich. It's great and their hot sauce is quite good (and quite hot). Love the baba ganoush as well. The menu is enormous and then they have specials all the time as well.

Pros: Fast, Inexpensive
Cons: Atmosphere
veggie*
veggie*

I love this place

Posted on 12 / 17 / 2012

The falafel is so much better than Pita Pit's falafel, which is all we have where I live. I also had some stuffed grape leaves, which were delicious. Very accommodating to vegans.

VintageVariety
VintageVariety

Good

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2012

Liked the Falafels. A good option to go with omnivore friends.

Pros: good falafels
newveg7
newveg7

Great experience

Posted on 02 / 29 / 2012

The Humous was some of the best that I have had, well portion and nice seasoning. My friend had the chicken Shwarma and I the Falafel. Both were excellent well prepared and very tasty. I have been to the middle east nearly 30 times this rivals anything I have had in Israel. Staff very friendly and helpful and prices was good. We will be back often.

Pros: very friendly, Excellent food !, good prices
Alyne
Alyne

DeLISH

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2011

This place was way good! Owners were really friendly! Falafel was delicious and moist (yes yes I know a lot of people hate the word moist...but it was!)

bright atmosphere, plenty of customers, good mushroom thing. but falafel always wins, let's be honest

Pros: falafel, bright/cheery

Dear Owner and Manager of O'Falafel etc.: