Serves meat, veg options available. Busy bar and restaurant. Offers vegetable choices including pho, tofu lettuce wraps, noodle and rice dishes with tofu and veggies. Some dishes can be made vegan by asking for no egg. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Asian Fusion, Non-veg

Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm

First Review by MoeRoxxs
stacypatel
stacypatel

Dissapointment

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2014

We tried to eat here a few nights ago, but there is MSG added to all dishes or in the sauces, no thanks, not in my vegan healthy diet choices.

Cons: MSG laden food
MoeRoxxs
MoeRoxxs

Worth The Wait

Posted on 09 / 18 / 2013

Before I even moved into my house and was painting the interior and needed some grub. I looked for a place around my house that might have some vegan food options seeing as how my fridge was as empty as the rooms. I noticed OB Noodle house was just blocks away. I fell in love as soon as I took my first bite.

I ended up going to OB Noodle House for dinner for the first 4-5 days after moving into my place. I still have to fight the urge to walk down there every night to get dinner.

My favorite dishes are Tofu Lettuce Wraps, Salgon fried rice w/tofu & veggies and Dry Chow Fun with Tofu & Veggies. They have a huge beer list that has real beer on it for the beer lover...which I am.

There is usually a wait for a table but if you leave your name and number at the door you can go around the corner to Lucy's and grab a beer while you wait and they will call you when your table is ready. (Lucy's is a cash only bar)

Pros: Good Food, Good Beer
Cons: Can be a wait

Dear Owner and Manager of OB Noodle House: