Oasis Restaurant and German...

Menu consists of Indian & international food plus assorted baked goods. English menu. There are 2 floors of casual seating. Frequented by travelers. Expensive prices by local standard but affordable for foreigners. Located on the main part of town where you can see a sign for it from the bridge; or just ask someone. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, International

RenkeFlexanist
RenkeFlexanist

Not many vegan options, bland Pad Thai

Posted on 01 / 22 / 2015

I'm not sure why I ordered a Pad Thai in India, I shouldn't have done it. They gave no lime, bean sprouts or crushed peanuts. These basic ingredients are readily available here! When the owner(?) asked if I liked it I told him the truth, but then he got all defensive..

Pros: Comfortable chairs
Cons: Expensive
Chia
Chia

International Foods

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2012

This restaurant caters to only foreigners so the standards are better than local Indian restaurants. There is a baked goods case with some decent breads, cookies, and cakes. However, I did not always feel good after eating here. Ate here a couple times on a past trip to this part of India.

gigi1033
gigi1033

The BEST

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2008

good times, fun people, great pastries, although alot are not vegan, most are veg, some have eggs. tea, coffee, monkies....you'll love it. if you go, call me up, i'll come with.

Pros: tasty, warm atmosphere, "chill"
Cons: a monkey may try and take your food, not many vegan options for sweets

Dear Owner and Manager of Oasis Restaurant and German Bakery: